Alaska Countertop Quote
Alaska Custom Countertop Stone Fabricators & Installers
Quote Countertops is a unique and innovative quoting tool to help you find the best pricing on your custom countertop job in minutes, not hours or days. With competitive pricing from the top Alaskan stone, granite and marble countertop fabricators and installers, you can be sure to get the best quote that fits your budget.
If you’re in the market for high-quality custom countertops, utilize our virtual kitchen. The tool lets you see how your kitchen could look after your next countertop remodel job, and allows you to mix and match countertops with other design features. Get a quick quote, save time, and save money with Quote Countertops.
Alaska Marble, Granite & Stone Fabricators: What You Need To Know
The State of Alaska’s Department of Commerce, Community and Economic Development’s Division of Corporations, Business and Professional Licensing regulates construction contractor licensing. Most contractors that perform residential home improvements must be licensed.
Construction contractors must also have an Alaska Business License, general liability insurance and workers’ compensation insurance. Be wary of those that say they are ‘licensed and insured’ but only carry a business license and general insurance.
- General Contractors must hold an Alaska Certificate of Registration as a General Contractor and post a bond for $25,000.
- Specialty Contractors must hold an Alaska Certificate of Registration as a Construction Contractor and post a bond for $10,000.
- Residential Contractors must hold an Alaska Certificate of Registration as a General Contractor and post a bond of $20,000.
Some tips from the AK Department of Commerce, Community and Economic Development when hiring a contractor:
- Make sure contractor is registered and has bond insurance.
- Ask for local references.
- Get several estimates.
- Check with the BBB for any complaint history.
- Get a written contract detailing work to be performed, start and completion date, total cost, and a payment schedule.
- Don’t sign anything unless you fully understand and agree to all terms.
- Get a copy of the contract.
- Don’t pay 100% of the bill until the job is 100% complete.
Note: Alaska has a five-day cancellation of a sale if the agreement is signed in a consumer’s home or somewhere outside of the contractor’s business.
To verify AK contractor licensure search the Corporation’s, Business and Professional Licensing’s online database.
Alaska Granite Countertops
Select from an incredible array of granite types, from the popular Alpine White to the exotic Brass Blue granite. Our Alaska fabricators and installers all have years of experience in the area providing quality customer service. Save money by getting quotes direct from Alaska fabricators in your area. No need for home visits, appointments, or waiting for hours or days to receive a price quote for your custom countertop job. We offer over 175 varieties from our Alaska granite fabricator partners including top sellers such as:
Alaska Marble Countertops
The timeless beauty and elegance of marble cannot be understated. QuoteCountertops works with experienced marble fabricators in the local Alaska area. QuoteCountertops offers dozens of varieties of marble slabs from our service providers in Alaska, including these popular varieties and colors.
Alaska Quartz Countertops
An affordable and beautiful natural stone, quartz is an increasingly popular option for kitchen and bath makeovers. QuoteCountertops only works with experience quartz installers and fabricators. QuoteCountertops offers 35 varieties of quartz across 7 colors in the Alaska area including:
Additional Stone Tile Types Available in Alaska
Put the Quote Countertops patent pending quoting engine to work for you! Get Instant Custom Countertop Quotes For These Areas in Alaska